This naughty garcon gets what he deserves from his school principal who clearly knows that a good spanked bottom with a few ooyahs is what an errant schoolboy needs.
Super exciting to see this video again after all this time. Just great example of how adult boys should be dressed when due for a Spanking. These French filmmakers did just a great job.
I just love putting naughty grown-up boys over my knee and spanking their bottoms. I like telling them to bend over and then giving them at least six of the best with my spanking slipper or swishy spanking cane.
Super exciting to see this video again after all this time. Just great example of how adult boys should be dressed when due for a Spanking. These French filmmakers did just a great job.
ReplyDeleteYes, Your right. But this was my first time seeing it. I enjoyed it.
Delete